Thursday 5 January 2023

#5: Natural History Images - free to use

I've started to put together a set / album of images that may be of interest for those teaching the new GCSE specification and need some copyright free images for use in resources / web pages etc. 

They are all general Natural History images with forests, woodland, farms, estuaries etc. I will add some more when I get the time to browse back through the 37 000 images that are on my main Flickr page.



You can find them on my Flickr account area via the link here.

Feel free to contribute your own images by adding them as comments below or getting in touch with me via Twitter (@GeoBlogs)

I shall continue to add images to this folder in the year(s) to come. 

They are all shared under a CC license.

Images: Alan Parkinson, and shared under CC license.

Top: Castle Acre church through the morning mist and a pea crop, Norwich

Bottom: Poppies between Great Massingham and Grimston, Norwich

No comments:

Post a Comment

#313: Lichens and Gravestones

Following a previous post from April. This Guardian article describes a Church of England project. It is a Citizen Science project. The ar...